The ideal candidate will have the following necessary qualities:
- Dedication to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work outdoors all day, every day.
- Clean driving record and the ability to pass the background and drug screen.
The candidate who I really want to meet will also:
- Have proven technical capabilities with some plumbing and /or electrical experience ;
- Show interest in the company’s success and their role in that process; and
- Consistently show a positive attitude and be a genuine team player.
Our team player Service Technician will have the following essential functions:
- Communicate with customers professionally and with courtesy.*
- Service varied types of water treatment equipment.*
- Meet and exceed all goals set for you.*
- Communicate with each customer how the equipment will be installed and/or repaired.*
- Follow the established post-install / repair checklist to verify accuracy and detect any installation and/or repair errors prior to leaving the customer site.*
- Handle customer complaints and/or misunderstandings with tact and professionalism and in a manner that does not escalate the issue. Escalate to the proper management individual when necessary for customer satisfaction.*
- Establish and maintain a positive working environment with employees in all departments within the company and vendors.*
If you love to help others and work hard while doing it, we want you to consider joining our team!
Please call Mast Family Culligan at (239)482-2213 to set up an interview.
Culligan Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All candidates will be considered without regard to any protected class.